2 undergraduate or graduate students
CASE: Business Administration, Economics
GSB: MSc in Finance, Master of International Management
Recommendations from the partner institution:
– Students must read the course description carefully and check prerequisites to ensure appropriate background especially in the master courses.
– Students must check timetables available in the course description to ensure presence to all classes.
– Courses selected out of the specific list will not be approved unless previously discussed with Muriel Bequet.
– Third year students will choose from our specific offer for Bachelor students (provided that they meet prerequisites).
– Fourth year students will choose from our specific offer for Master students (provided that they meet prerequisites).
In case, these requirements are not met, HEC coordinator will adapt the student program accordingly.
To check possible timetable arrangements, type the different course codes (ERAS0001, MARK9202, ECON0064…) in a line in the frame Resource(s)
SOL: Only 2 faculty members