If you are enrolled in a non-partner university and would like to study at Koç University for one semester or one academic year please see our free mover / special students procedure here. 
If you are a full-degree-student in university outside of Türkiye and transfer to KU for the rest of your degree, you need to go through our Registrar’s and Student Affairs Directorate’s Transfer Students application process.