Before Mobility Procedure & Documents
After you are selected please note that you will be expected to submit documents below to OIP:
- Summer Exchange Program Commitment Letter (Turkish)/ Commitment Letter (English): This letter should be read by the student carefully and signed version should be submitted to OIP.
- Letter of acceptance: You are asked to submit the “Letter of Acceptance” when you receive it from the host university.
- Course Equivalency Form: You are asked the fill out the Course Equivalency Form in coordination with your Departmental Academic Coordinator. The participant is required to submit the approved & signed form to OIP office. College of Engineering students go through an online CEF procedure. These students are still required to submit the approved document to OIP.
- You are highly advised to attend one of the pre-departure sessions organized by OIP. Students who do not attend orientation programs are responsible from the problems and hardships that they go through due to lack of knowledge.
- Every student is responsible of his/her own exchange process. Please proceed with attention to the validity of your contact information and follow every step on your own unless there is a force majeure (such as death, illness, impairment etc.)