Turkish Host Family Program
Stay with a Turkish Host and Expand Your Family
Would you like to share your culture with a Turkish family and give yourself an opportunity to experience Turkish culture and Turkish language? There are a wide variety of opportunities from visiting a Turkish family for a family meal, to staying with them during a semester or academic year. A few opportunities include:
- Visiting a Turkish family for an evening, a few days or a week
- Staying with them for a semester
- Having dinner with a Turkish family
- Meeting them out for family activities
- Spending time with a Turkish family on the weekend or during a holiday
Who Can Host?
There are several criteria that families need to fulfill to become a host for an international student:
- Being a fulltime employee at Koç University or referred by a KU employee
- Language proficiency in English
- Being a Turkish family with children (preferably)
If you are interested in the Turkish Host Family Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXPAND YOUR FAMILY, EXPAND YOUR WORLD!