Stanford Summer International Honors Program
IT’S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN!
OIP application deadline: February 23, 2018!
Are you ready to go to STANFORD UNIVERSITY this summer?
We are happy to announce that the application period for Stanford’s Summer Session International Honors Program (IHP) has started!
International Honors Program (IHP) is a collaboration between Stanford University and leading teaching and research institutions from Asia, Europe, and Central America. Selected students from participating universities are welcomed to Stanford's eight-week Summer Session where they engage in a challenging course of study augmented by extracurricular activities designed expressly for accomplished international students.
In this program, students may choose from approximately 170+ courses in 40+ departments and earn a Stanford transcript at the end. For more information about the program and for the full listing of courses please visit: http://summer.stanford.edu/programs/ihp/
* IMPORTANT: The grades are transferred to KU as letter grades, as opposed to just credits, which in return affects your GPA directly.
To be eligible for this program, students need:
- to be at the minimum second year of undergraduate level (sophomore, junior or senior - senior candidates must be graduating in Fall 2018) or to be at the graduate level (graduate students must be graduating in Fall 2018 or later)
- a minimum of 3.00/4.00 current CGPA
Program Fees and Calendar:
See IHP Appendix 2018 (Click here)
*Application MUST be made via OIP. Students who apply Stanford University directly will NOT be able to benefit from the discount on the application and program fees.
* As of 2016, OIP does NOT provide scholarship for this program.
*Stanford has some presents for the three early birds who complete their registration process first!
- For 1st Placed Registration: Stanford branded pen with attached 8GB USB stick
- For 2nd Placed Registration: Stanford branded t-shirt
- For 3rd Placed Registration: Stanford branded shoe bag
Before you submit your application, make sure you have read the IHP Appendix 2018 carefully. To download IHP Appendix 2018, please click here.
Fill out the application form here no later than February 23, 2018.
For more information:
Please email Ms. Nilüfer Akpınar Şahin at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her at OMER B397.