RESEARCH INTERNSHIP/MOBILITY PROGRAM
OIP has the pleasure of announcing Research Internship/Mobility Program opportunities with KU students. Students are advised to check the related information below on partner universities’ profiles.
How to Inform OIP?
Students who are accepted to one of the programs listed below are required to inform OIP about their acceptance and participation via email@example.com . Students are kindly asked to specify the following information in their e-mail to OIP:
- Subject of the e-mail should be: Name of the Student_Research Mobility_Name of the Host University
- Exact Dates of your mobility
- Name of the host department/research center/lab, etc.
- Name of the host faculty member/supervisor
- Please attach the letter of acceptance that you receive from the host university
Do You Need to be Nominated by OIP?
Most of the partner universities accept direct application by students and do not require nomination by OIP. However, if you face such a situation due to changes in host universities’ regulations, please inform OIP about your request via firstname.lastname@example.org .