Required Course Load & Transfer of Courses
- It is mandatory to get approval from your faculty/institute before mobility in order to transfer the courses taken at partner university. This is done through the submission of Course Equivalency Form to related faculty at KU.
- If your exchange GPA is higher than 2.00 you will have right to transfer your credit or grades to your Koç transcript. However partially credits or grades cannot be transferred.
- If your exchange GPA is lower than 2.00 you will have no right to choose credit or grades only choice. All your exchange credits and grades transferred directly to your Koç transcript.
Additional Requirements for Students Receiving Global Exchange Scholarship:
- Students are required to take courses/thesis work/project work that worth 9 KU credits in one semester.
- Students are required to have min. 2.5 GPA at the host institution. Otherwise, students may be asked to return the scholarship amount provided by KU.