Before Mobility Procedure & Documents
After you are selected please note that you will be expected to submit documents below to OIP:
- Global Exchange Program Commitment Letter (Turkish) Commitment Letter (English)
- This letter should be read by the student carefully and signed version should be submitted to OIP.
- Global Exchange Scholarship Commitment Letter: Students who are selected to receive Global Exchange Scholarship are required to submit scholarship commitment letter to OIP within the given time frame.
- Letter of acceptance: You are asked to submit the “Letter of Acceptance” when you receive it from the host university.
Course Equivalency Form: You are asked the fill out the Course Equivalency Form in coordination with your Departmental Academic Coordinator. The participant is required to submit the approved & signed form to OIP office. College of Engineering students go through an online CEF procedure. These students are still required to submit the approved document to OIP.
- You are highly advised to attend one of the pre-departure sessions organized by OIP. Students who do not attend orientation programs are responsible from the problems and hardships that they go through due to lack of knowledge.
Every student is responsible of his/her own exchange process. Please proceed with attention to the validity of your contact information and follow every step on your own unless there is a force majeure (such as death, illness, impairment etc.)