Before Mobility Procedure and Documents
After you are selected please note that you will be expected to submit documents below to OIP:
- Erasmus+ Study Program Commitment Letter (Turkish)/ Commitment Letter (English): This letter should be read by the student carefully and signed version should be submitted to OIP.
- Learning agreement for Study: Students have to fill in all the parts on the Learning Agreement electronically. Hand-written Learning Agreement is not accepted by OIP. Students are asked to fill in the Learning Agreement and sign it. Students should also get the signature of the host university’s representative, KU Departmental Erasmus Coordinator and Koc University Erasmus Institutional Coordinator (Dr. Bilgen Bilgin). Electronically filled out and fully signed LA should be submitted to OIP office. To see how to fill out a learning agreement, please check here.
- Letter of acceptance: You are asked to submit the “Letter of Acceptance” when you receive it from the host university.
- Course Equivalency Form: Similar to Learning Agreement, you are asked the fill out the Course Equivalency Form in coordination with your Departmental Academic Erasmus Coordinator. Participant is required to submit the approved & signed form to OIP office. College of Engineering students go through an online CEF procedure. These students are still required to submit the approved document to OIP.
- Insurance Coverage: Students are required to have an international insurance coverage for the duration of their mobility and submit the proving paperwork to OIP. The following coverage is suggested:
- Health insurance coverage: Usually basic coverage is provided by the national health insurance of the participant as well during his/her stay in another EU country through the European Health Insurance Card. However, the coverage of the European Health Insurance Card or private insurance may not be sufficient, especially in case of repatriation and specific medical intervention. In that case, a complementary private insurance might be useful. It is the responsibility of the sending institution of the student to ensure that the participant is aware of health insurance issues.
- Online Linguistic Support (OLS): Once students complete above-mentioned documents, they will be assigned an online language test via e-mail by OIP. This test has to be completed within the timeline provided. If it is not completed on time, sanctions mentioned in the grant agreement will be implemented.
- Grant Agreement: Once the student completes and submits all the documents to OIP office, a draft version of the Grant Agreement is shared with the student by OIP. The student is obliged to fill in necessary places (i.e. bank account details, etc.), sign each page of the agreement and sign the signatory part of two copies of the agreement. The student is then asked to submit 2 signed copies to OIP office.
- Roadmap for Students with Special Needs & Special Need Support Request Form: Students with special needs should follow the steps described in the roadmap and Special Need Support Request Form.
- You must attend one of the pre-departure sessions organized by OIP. Students who do not attend orientation programs are responsible from the problems and hardships that they go through due to lack of knowledge. Students who do not attend will also face deduction of points in case they apply Erasmus+ mobility programs in the future (please check Application & Selection & Nomination part for more information).
- If you are receiving any grants from KYK (Kredi ve Yurtlar Kurumu) or other institutions, it is your responsibility to check with them to see if they have any additional requirements/obligations.
- Every student is responsible of his/her own Erasmus+ process. Please proceed with attention to the validity of your contact information and follow every step on your own unless there is a force majeure (such as death, illness, impairment etc.)