MENUCLOSE

outgoing STUDENTS & STAFF

OUTGOING

Erasmus+ Worldwide Grant

Overview

The number of grantees is determined by the National Agency in accordance with the grant allocated to the country for the year.

Grants are paid to students in two instalments. 70% of the grant is paid before departure in 45 days following the submission of documents to OIP, and the remaining 30% is paid after the student submits all required documents, depending on the mobility duration as verified by the Certificate of Attendance and taking into account the student's level of success and fulfilling their responsibilities. Payments are made in Euros, which requires a Euro bank account in Yapi Kredi Bank.

Grant Amount

Erasmus+ Worldwide Study program provides monthly stipend as well as travel grant to selected participants. Koç University student going to a partner country receives 700€ per month.

Selected participants also receives travel grant. The calculation is done based on the distance between Koç University and the host city. Calculation is done by Distance Calculator

Distance Travel Grante
20-99 km 20 €
100-499 km 180 €
500-1999 km 275 €
2000- 2999 km 360 €
3000-3999 km 530 €
4000- 7999 km 820 €
8000 km an above 1.500 €

 

Important: these unit costs represent the linear distance between the city where the university of origin and the city where the host university are located. This is calculated automatically by a website indicated by the European Commission and cannot be subject to any change. The financial support allocated to the "travel distance" is the maximum allowed by the Erasmus+ Program and is intended to contribute to the round trip back between the home and host institutions. In the event that the assigned value is insufficient to pay for the desired trip, the scholarship holder must find another sources of funding.

Grant Deduction and Repayment

Deductions and/or repayment may apply to students who do not fulfil their responsibilities and/or are unsuccessful. Grant deduction and/or repayment may take place in case of the following:

Zero Grant Students

Students are able to participate in Erasmus+ Worldwide Study program without receiving a grant. However, it should be noted that the students have to go through the same application & selection procedures and also submit the required documents (before-during-after mobility) to OIP.

Erasmus Disability Grant