MENUCLOSE

outgoing STUDENTS & STAFF

OUTGOING

Erasmus+ Grant and Payment Procedure

Overview

The number of grantees is determined by the National Agency in accordance with the grant allocated to Koç University for the year:

Grants are paid to students in two instalments. 70% of the grant is paid before departure in 30-45 days following the submission of before mobility documents to OIP, and the remaining 30% is paid after the student submits all required after mobility documents, depending on the mobility duration as verified by the Certificate of Attendance and taking into account the student's level of success and fulfilling their responsibilities. Payments are made in Euros, which requires a Euro bank account in Yapi Kredi Bank.

Grant Amount

Erasmus+ Study program provides monthly stipend to students based on the table below. Koç University holds the right to determine the maximum duration for grant payment.

Countries In accordance with Daily Expenses

Host Countries in Mobility/Updates for Erasmus+ Projects after 2018

Monthly Student Mobility Grant (€)*

1st and 2nd Group Program Countries

Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Sweden, The United Kingdom, Iceland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Austria, Malta

500

3rd Group Program Countries

Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Serbia, Macedonia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Turkey, Croatia.

300

Grant Deduction and Repayment

Deductions and/or repayment may apply to students who do not fulfil their responsibilities and/or are unsuccessful. Grant deduction and/or repayment may take place in case of the following:

Zero Grant Students

Students are able to participate in Erasmus+ Study program without receiving a grant. However, it should be noted that the students have to go through the same application & selection procedures and also submit the required documents (before-during-after mobility) to OIP.

Erasmus Disability Grant

Additional Grant Opportunity for Students with Financial Needs

This part is only applicable to students who hold Turkish citizenship:

Economically disadvantaged students who are selected for the Study Mobility will be paid an extra grant of 100 € per month from the study mobility budget, in addition to the amount of monthly grant specified in the grant table.

Students whose parents or themselves are receiving an allowance within the scope of the Article 2 of the Law on Encouragement of Social Assistance and Solidarity No. 3294 dated 29.05.1989 (29.05.1989 tarih ve 3294 sayılı Sosyal Yardımlaşma ve Dayanışmayı Teşvik Kanunu) can benefit from the opportunity of additional grant for economically disadvantaged people.

In order to benefit from the additional grant, the selected student must apply to the Office of International Programs (OIP) to submit the document indicating that he/she receives an allowance within the scope of the above-mentioned Law from the Provincial Directorate of Family, Labor, and Social Services (Aile, Çalışma ve Sosyal Hizmetler İl Müdürlüğü). Information regarding the way and the period in which the document is to be submitted to OIP will be announced to the students in the program announcements and/or via e-mails by OIP.