During & After Mobility Procedure and Documents
Documents to be submitted by student upon arrival at the host university:
· Learning Agreement (During): If the student wants to make a change on the Learning agreement, “During” part of the LA should be filled out electronically. The revised agreement should be signed by the host university’s representative, KU Departmental Erasmus Coordinator and Koc University Erasmus Institutional Coordinator (Dr. Yiğit Sayın). This copy should be submitted to OIP via e-mail.
· Course Equivalency Form (During/After): If the student makes changes on the course list, then this form should filled out and approved by the Departmental Academic Erasmus Coordinator. This form could also be sent to OIP after mobility.
Following the completion of the program, student has to take the following steps.
· Certificate of Attendance : Submit the Certificate of Participation to OIP.
· Learning Agreement-After Mobility: Submit “After Mobility” part of LA after getting the required signatures.
· Fill online EU Survey: EU Survey is needed to be filled out online. OIP will be sending you the link of the survey through the Mobility Tool.
· OLS: Students are required to complete the 2nd OLS test at the end of their mobility period.
· Transcript: You are required to submit a copy of your transcript to OIP. Most of the time, partner universities send transcripts to OIP and then inform students. Students are required to collect the original copy of their transcript from OIP and take it to their faculties for transfer of courses with grades and credits.