Please apply via KUAPP (http://kuapp.ku.edu.tr ) between 14/02/2019-18/03/2019 for Erasmus+ KA103 Mobility, after reading the Erasmus+ Mobility Info Session/Guide carefully for further details and application requirements. The application call is open to all departments, but please mind the eligibility requirements and limited funding.
Required Documents for Application:
- Invitation Letter from host institution
- Teaching (for academic staff) or Training Agreement (for administrative staff) signed by host institution
- CV in English
- For Administrative Staff Members only:
- Confirmation letter stating you can participate in the Erasmus+ training mobility program for the proposed date/duration, signed by your supervisor. (Only for administrative staff)
- English Language Certificate for administrative staff:
- The staff member who studied at English taught university can present a copy of her/his diploma
- The staff member who took an English proficiency test by HR can present the result of that test
- The staff member with no language proficiency test score/document can ask for an interview with ELC department and receive a document stating his/her level of English.
- Special Needs Statement (if applicable)
P.S.Erasmus+ (103) Project ends on May 2020 so the mobility should end before this date.
Application video for Outgoing Administrative Staff:
Application video for Outgoing Academic Staff: